Forsyth County Trails Maintained by FORBA
Do your part to make sure our trails are awesome for everyone to enjoy
1. Don't ride wet trails. Riding soggy trails does major damage that only gets worse over time. It's best practice to avoid the trails if it's rained within 24 hours. However, some trails dry out faster than others. If you leave a rutt in the mudd while riding, it's too wet. No rutt and you're good to go.
2. Yield to other trail users. We all love the trails. When you encounter people walking, running, walking dogs and whatnot, slow down and call out so they hear you coming. If you come upon another rider coming in the other direction it's best to yield to the rider going uphill.
3. Don't block the trail. It's inconsiderate and dangerous to block the trail. If you stop to take a break or fix a flat, find a safe place that's off the main trail.
4. Don't litter. It should be obvious but please don't leave anything on the trail or in the parking lot.
5. Work with us, not against us. Don't modify the trail without contacting FORBA first. We work with the City and County staff and trained volunteers to address trail needs and make improvements. If you see an issue, please report it ASAP using the button on this website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also attend our monthly steering committee meetings to share your ideas.